About Me

Murrieta, CA, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am a mixed media artist who lives in Murrieta, California. I work in acrylics, watercolor, pastel, charcoal and other water and drawing media. My main subjects are abstracts, abstract landscapes, florals and gardens, equine abstracts and pet portraits. I love to use color! I try to incorporate the three C's in all of my work - color, contrast and composition! Most of these paintings are for sale. Please check with me for availability and prices if not posted. Contact me at: carol.engles@gmail.com carolenglesart.blogspot.com or text me at: (951) 704-2440 carolengles.artspan.com Art copyrighted 2008-2023

Monday, October 1, 2012

Prices of My Art!

Prices on My Art!
Many people have asked me why I don't always put prices on my art on my blog. The reason that I haven't consistently listed my prices is that some clients want to purchase several pieces to group together and I offer a multiple painting discount that is mutually acceptable. However, other clients want me to post the prices to make a purchase easier and quicker. So, starting today, October 1st, I will post prices. If you're interested in a multiple purchase, contact me and we can discuss a discount. Also, I accept payment through PayPal because it is secure and easy for everyone. So, if you're interested in a painting, contact me through e-mail and I will send you a PayPal request which will include the price of the painting and U.S. shipping. ( U.S. Shipping for small paintings is usually $5 - $10, large paintings $25 - $30, for example.) International shipping is easily determined, too. Of course, if you have any questions on any painting or pricing, please contact me!

2 comments:

Jo Murray said...

I think it's a good idea Carol. Saves the embarrassment of declining to buy when you are given the price. I'll bet you get more sales!!!

Carol Engles said...

Thanks Jo for your comments. Just trying to make it easier for everyone.