About Me

Murrieta, CA, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am a mixed media artist who lives in Murrieta, California. I work in acrylics, watercolor, pastel, charcoal and other water and drawing media. My main subjects are abstracts, abstract landscapes, florals and gardens, equine abstracts and pet portraits. I love to use color! I try to incorporate the three C's in all of my work - color, contrast and composition! Most of these paintings are for sale. Please check with me for availability and prices if not posted. Contact me at: carol.engles@gmail.com carolenglesart.blogspot.com or text me at: (951) 704-2440 carolengles.artspan.com Art copyrighted 2008-2023

Monday, July 30, 2012

Q And A with Carol:

Why don't you talk more about your painting process like some artists do? I think it would be interesting.
Thanks for your question!
I know that many artists enjoy discussing their creative process and techniques. And, you're right, it is interesting. However, I don't really like to talk or write about my art that much. I would rather have my art speak for itself. I am also currently working on a murder mystery which takes place at a boarding stable and I guess I throw my writing energy there. HA!  I, of course, will happily answer specific questions that someone may have.

No comments: