About Me

Murrieta, CA, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am a mixed media artist who lives in Murrieta, California. I work in acrylics, watercolor, pastel, charcoal and other water and drawing media. My main subjects are abstracts, abstract landscapes, florals and gardens, equine abstracts and pet portraits. I love to use color! I try to incorporate the three C's in all of my work - color, contrast and composition! Most of these paintings are for sale. Please check with me for availability and prices if not posted. Contact me at: carol.engles@gmail.com carolenglesart.blogspot.com or text me at: (951) 704-2440 carolengles.artspan.com Art copyrighted 2008-2023

Thursday, April 28, 2011

City Expression Three, large

19 x 23 watercolor with pastel on paper. This is the large version of a 5 x7 painting of mine. It is currently on display at the Aaron Gallery in Washington D.C. Everyone asks me why I have work in Washington, and I say that they like my work there. I ship work back to a wonderful framer who frames my art beautifully and the gallery picks them up. They are very close to each other in NW Washington, so it works out great. The gallery is a mile or so from the White House. How wild is that? If your interested int his piece, contact: info@aarongallerydc.com or contact me at jcengles@verizon.net

No comments: