About Me

Murrieta, CA, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am a mixed media artist who lives in Murrieta, California. I work in acrylics, watercolor, pastel, charcoal and other water and drawing media. My main subjects are abstracts, abstract landscapes, florals and gardens, equine abstracts and pet portraits. I love to use color! I try to incorporate the three C's in all of my work - color, contrast and composition! Most of these paintings are for sale. Please check with me for availability and prices if not posted. Contact me at: carol.engles@gmail.com carolenglesart.blogspot.com or text me at: (951) 704-2440 carolengles.artspan.com Art copyrighted 2008-2023

Friday, January 21, 2011

Brown and Gold Vista

10 x 14 mixed media on paper. This abstract landscape is to brighten a room on a wintry day I guess. Rich deep brown and yellow gold. Most of the time we feel guilty in Southern California about our winter weather. Today it was 76 degrees here. And this weekend we may see 80. It isn't fair is it?

No comments: