About Me

Murrieta, CA, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am a mixed media artist who lives in Murrieta, California. I work in acrylics, watercolor, pastel, charcoal and other water and drawing media. My main subjects are abstracts, abstract landscapes, florals and gardens, equine abstracts and pet portraits. I love to use color! I try to incorporate the three C's in all of my work - color, contrast and composition! Most of these paintings are for sale. Please check with me for availability and prices if not posted. Contact me at: carol.engles@gmail.com carolenglesart.blogspot.com or text me at: (951) 704-2440 carolengles.artspan.com Art copyrighted 2008-2023

Thursday, January 31, 2013

March Morning, large, abstract landscape by Carol Engles


17 x 23 mixed media on paper. This is a previously posted painting. I have had several requests to do more abstract landscapes with charcoal like this one. The new ones will be in this style, but maybe with some different colors. So stay tuned! This one is also available for $250 plus shipping.

carol.engles@gmail.com

No comments: