About Me

Murrieta, CA, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am a mixed media artist who lives in Murrieta, California. I work in acrylics, watercolor, pastel, charcoal and other water and drawing media. My main subjects are abstracts, abstract landscapes, florals and gardens, equine abstracts and pet portraits. I love to use color! I try to incorporate the three C's in all of my work - color, contrast and composition! Most of these paintings are for sale. Please check with me for availability and prices if not posted. Contact me at: carol.engles@gmail.com carolenglesart.blogspot.com or text me at: (951) 704-2440 carolengles.artspan.com Art copyrighted 2008-2023

Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Sale

                           Holiday Sale!


Greetings! Today, Cyber Monday through next Monday, Dec 5, 2011. Choose a painting of your choice and get the companion piece (same size) for FREE.  2 for 1! Here's how it works: Some of my pieces have a companion piece, i.e. "Venetian Flowers One and Two". Or, if there are two paintings of the same size that YOU think would make good companions, you could choose them. They can be hung together or separately. Or give one as a present! So scroll my blog and see if there are any "duos" that you might like, then e-mail me at: jcengles@verizon.net for prices and if they are still available. And, of course, if you have any questions, please contact me.

No comments: