About Me

Murrieta, CA, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am a mixed media artist who lives in Murrieta, California. I work in acrylics, watercolor, pastel, charcoal and other water and drawing media. My main subjects are abstracts, abstract landscapes, florals and gardens, equine abstracts and pet portraits. I love to use color! I try to incorporate the three C's in all of my work - color, contrast and composition! Most of these paintings are for sale. Please check with me for availability and prices if not posted. Contact me at: carol.engles@gmail.com carolenglesart.blogspot.com or text me at: (951) 704-2440 carolengles.artspan.com Art copyrighted 2008-2023

Friday, June 3, 2016

Fairy Tale Horse, One, mixed media collage by Carol Engles






































10 x 12 mixed media collage on paper. This is the first of my collages, "Fairy Tale Horse, One". This one is on paper. (Please note that I used gold paint on this paper which doesn't show up in the the photo. I photographed this is partial shade because of the reflection from the gold.) Some of them will be on canvas and ready to hang. So stay tuned! If you are interested in this piece, please contact me at:

carol.engles@gmail.com

No comments: