About Me

Murrieta, CA, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am a mixed media artist who lives in Murrieta, California. I work in acrylics, watercolor, pastel, charcoal and other water and drawing media. My main subjects are abstracts, abstract landscapes, florals and gardens, equine abstracts and pet portraits. I love to use color! I try to incorporate the three C's in all of my work - color, contrast and composition! Most of these paintings are for sale. Please check with me for availability and prices if not posted. Contact me at: carol.engles@gmail.com carolenglesart.blogspot.com or text me at: (951) 704-2440 carolengles.artspan.com Art copyrighted 2008-2023

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Q & A with Carol: Which paintings are sold? Do you update you blog?

I have many requests to talk discuss my art and answer questions, so this is my first Q & A! I'll try to do this a couple times of week, so If you have an art question, send it me and I'll answer it as soon as possible.  


When I am asked about the availability of my paintings, I tell the inquirer the painting is available, sold, or in some cases, not for sale. I usually don't go back through my blog and add SOLD to the listing. I suppose I should, but I just don't get around to it  - UNTIL NOW! The blog Daily Painters Art Gallery has an incredibly easy way to update your paintings as sold. I am a member of this great group blog and today I went through my listings there and added the SOLD red buttons. I will try to do a better job on my own blog and update the posts as soon as they are sold. I don't have the energy to go back through all of them,  but I will try to keep them more up-to-date starting with this month's posts. Of course, you can always contact me if you're interested in a painting.

No comments: